Standard Business Terms and customer information
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (KATREG UG) via the www.katreg.com website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products .
(2) On placing the product in question on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a sales agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the required personal data and payment and shipping conditions, all order information is then displayed again on the order summary page.
If you used an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon-Payments, Sofort) to initiate payments, you will either be guided to our online shop on the order summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider.
If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then be returned to the order summary page in our online shop.
Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction.
By clicking the "Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship. (2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing. Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of fulfilment, jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the- doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance to the regulations "conclusion of the contract" in our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally- mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
4. Main features of the product or service
The key features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective quote.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
5.3 You must also bear the costs arising from money transfers in cases in which the delivery is made to an EU Member State, but the payment is initiated outside of the European Union.
5.4 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
5.5 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
7. Statutory warranty right
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provisions in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I).
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 23.10.2019
Privacy & Safety
Unless stated otherwise below, the provision of your personal data is neither legally nor contractually obligatory, nor required for conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide your data. Not providing it will have no consequences. This only applies as long as the processing procedures below do not state otherwise.
“Personal data” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Server log files
You can use our websites without submitting personal data.
Every time our website is accessed, user data is transferred to us or our web hosts/IT service providers by your internet browser and stored in server log files. This stored data includes for example the name of the site called up, date and time of the request, the IP address, amount of data transferred and the provider making the request. The processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1) f) GDPR due to our legitimate interests in ensuring the smooth operation of our website as well as improving our services.
Collection, processing, and transfer of personal data in orders
When you submit an order we only collect and use your personal data insofar as this is necessary for the fulfilment and handling of your order as well as processing of your queries. The provision of data is necessary for conclusion of a contract. Failure to provide it will prevent the conclusion of any contract. The processing will occur on the basis of Article 6(1) b) GDPR and is required for the fulfilment of a contract with you.
Your data is transferred here for example to the shipping companies and dropshipping providers, payment service providers, service providers for handling the order and IT service providers that you have selected. We will comply strictly with legal requirements in every case. The scope of data transmission is restricted to a minimum.
Payment service providers
Use of PayPal
All PayPal transaction are covered by the PayPal Data Privacy Statement. You can found this at https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=en
Rights of persons affected and storage duration
Duration of storage
After contractual processing has been completed, the data is initially stored for the duration of the warranty period, then in accordance with the retention periods prescribed by law, especially tax and commercial law, and then deleted after the period has elapsed, unless you have agreed to further processing and use.
Rights of the affected person
If the legal requirements are fulfilled, you have the following rights according to art. 15 to 20 GDPR: Right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, data portability. You also have a right of objection against processing based on art. 6 (1) GDPR, and to processing for the purposes of direct marketing, according to art. 21 (1) GDPR.
Contact us at any time. Our contact details can be found in our imprint.
Right to complain to the regulatory authority
You have the right to complain to the regulatory authority according to art. 77 GDPR if you believe that your data is not being processed legally.
Right to object
If the data processing outlined here is based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6(1)f) GDPR, you have the right for reasons arising from your particular situation to object at any time to the processing of your data with future effect.
If the objection is successful, we will no longer process the personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests or rights and freedoms, or the processing is intended for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If personal data is being processed for the purposes of direct advertising, you can object to this at any time by notifying us. If the objection is successful, we will no longer process the personal data for the purposes of direct advertising.
last update: 23.10.2019
Legal website operator identification:
Represented by the general manager Galya Brashnarova Telephone: 00359898780888
VAT No.: DE315620078
listed in the commercial register of the local court Berlin
Commercial register number - Part B of the commercial register - 192787
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under
We are a member of the initiative „FairCommerce“ since 04.10.2019.
For more information, see: www.fair-commerce.de
Payment and dispatch
The following terms and conditions apply:
Domestic delivery (Germany)
Dispatch costs (inclusive of legally applicable VAT) We do not charge any shipping costs.
Unless otherwise specified in the quote, domestic delivery of goods shall be made (Germany) within 3 - 5 days, for deliveries abroad within 5 - 10 days from conclusion of contract (if advance payment agreed from the date of the payment instruction).
Please note that deliveries are not made on Sundays and other holidays.
If you have ordered articles with different delivery dates, we send the articles together in one delivery if no other agreement has been made. The delivery date for the complete order will be the same as that of the article with the longest delivery time.
Accepted Payment options
- Payment via PayPal
In case of questions, please contact us at the contact details mentioned in the Legal Notice.